Archives Unbound presents topically-focused digital collections of historical documents that support the research and study needs of scholars, researchers, and students at the college and university level.
Collections currently available include:
• European Colonialism in the Early 20th Century: Italian Colonies in North Africa and Aggression in East Africa, 1930-1939
• Final Accountability Rosters of Japanese-American Relocation Centers, 1944-1946
• Japanese American Internment: Records of the Franklin D. Roosevelt Library
• The Observer: News for the American Soldier in Vietnam, 1962-1973
• Transcripts of the Malcolm X Assassination Trial
This primary source collection covers the history of American Indian tribes and supporting organizations from the sixteenth through the twentieth century, enabling exploration of the political, social, and cultural history of native peoples on the North American continent.